Monday, May 23, 2005

Rohit's "Shark"

Some years before the “Flick” came into being, on a small Island in the Pacific, a group of young boys and girls were posing like Egyptians. I don’t know why, but whenever a camera came around the people would strike a pose like they were “walking like an Egyptian”. It might have had to do with the fact that Sikand usually struck that pose in the mirror before leaving the house, of course only after taking a one hour shower, half an hour to get dressed, and then pouring enough cologne on himself to knock out a small horse. You know the one I am talking about, those of you that were there at least. Well in the picture below you can see that Mike and Kelly, in the front have got the movement down. Mike has actually got it down cold but Kelly, being here in Jakarta to attend an Indian wedding, threw in a bit of a Bhangra twist into it. But that is all good because you have to make a move your own and this girl makes it look GOOD too! Now when you look at this picture, the first thing you ask your self is, “Who the hell is the dude in the back?” Well that is brother Ro, and what you are witnessing here is the birth of the “Shark”. I can not really say what was on his mind when he struck this pose but one can only imagine. I am staring at this picture right now and he has a deranged look in his eyes. What is looking at? What is off frame that has so captured his senses and erected his FIN? Tell us Ro.

3 comments:

AmitD said...

Brother Ro is looking at a hot chick and is basically trying to tell the camera taht he has got a serious serious tangay!!!! You can see by the straight angle of his palm that the brother is about to explode out of his silk panties which he claims "feels good against his skin".
You go brah!!!!

mogs said...

analyzing the situation at the moment, i had to be on my best guard to protect those 3 beautiful women from detty onlookers....my instincts took over....however, unexpectedly, i got a tangay and my the erectness of my fin is a symbol of what was going on in another part of my body....so fellas, if you get a tangay in an awkward situation...raise the fin...so that the brothers understand....

Indo Dreamin' said...

I am gonna have to walk around with my fin up everywhere bucause I am constantly errect!! Detty... he he he he. You crack me up brother Ro.