Thursday, June 23, 2005

Gonzo Makes a Mistake

I haven’t chilled with Gonzo for a while now. I guess he has been busy doing his thing, whatever the fuck that is. But we talked on the phone this morning and, oh my god. Guy’s, what is the worst thing that could happen to you when you are out with a girl? Gonzo made the fatal mistake. Yes… It is the nastiest thing that you can think of.

Apparently he got drunk with some friends last weekend and headed out to JJ’s. This is a very well known bar, smack in the middle of Jakarta, just off Jalan Sudirman. It is an old place that has been running for many years now. Its predecessor Tanahmor is also very familiar to the expatriates in Jakarta. Basically both these bars are known for being pick-up joints. Back in the early 90’s, a lot of hot models started partying there mostly because the patrons were a lot of gay fellows that would not hit on them. And you could smoke weed and do other shit pretty openly. The last time I was there must have been in 2001, and by then there were still some hot chicks that came there on the weekends. Some skanks, a lot of old white men, and a few African “businessmen” but sometimes the crowd was alright and the music downright wikid. We used to go there to meet our dealer and you now how unreliable those fuckers can be, so at times we ended up chilling there for a few hours or more.

Now I don’t know if you have Lady Boys where you live but there are shit loads in Jakarta. And I am not too shy to say that some of them are fucking hot. I am not talking about the fools on the side of the road, but sometimes these chicks/guys who go clubbing can get all dressed up and look really fucking classy. And they are not prostitutes either. Quite a few of them are high society babes/dudes. I will even go as far as to admit that my cuzin Archie saved me more than once. Sitting at the bar, all sloppy drunk, buying what I believe to be a hot chick some drinks. He came over and yanked me off the stool and took me outside. He had to explain the whole Adam’s apple thing to me. I have almost never been fooled since then, but I hear now that they have operations to get rid of that too.

I recall last year when I was in Bangkok with five friends of mine. I took them to Nana Plaza, which is a complex of strip clubs, to hang out and have a few drinks before hitting Q Bar. It was their first night there and that is pretty much something you have to get out of the way before you can actually enjoy other aspects of the night life in Bangkok. We walked into one of the many bars and all sat side by side, laughing and joking, all eagerly facing the semi-naked dancers on stage. A couple of us were commenting on how hot some of the chicks were when one of the other fella’s whispered, “Dude… I think these are dudes.” We quickly asked our host what the story was and within the blink of an eye we were on the move straight out the door. Although none of us admitted it at the time, some of those Lady Boys were just extremely good looking. I was honestly frightened at the idea that I could be fooled like that. Even when they were stripped down to their knickers!!!

That being said, it is understandable I guess, that Gonzo made the grave blunder and hooked up with a Lady Boy at JJ’s. Right now he is grieving at home and refuses to come hang out. I tried to get him to come to the pool competition last night but he down right declined. So what if it was dark and he shared a few drinks with her/him? So what if they moved to the sofa’s in the back and made out a bit? So what he let her/him rub his cock a bit? So what if he grabbed a hold of some titties as well? Things just took a horrible turn when she/he was sitting on Gonzo’s lap facing him and he felt something hard against his belly…

Shit happens brother Gonz. Get over it and put that night behind you. Better you found out sooner than later right? At least you did not get into her BMW and go home with her like she wanted you to. And life goes on.

On an even sadder note, we lost the competition last night and there will be no more Wednesday pool night till next month. I was home before 1 am! I am going to have to find some new recreation now. Put’s and Surri, you have both been signed up to play with the Fez Bastard’s (our new team) next month.

*The above is entirely fictional. The people do not exist but the places do.

3 comments:

ival said...

Yep...I have seen so many hot Lady Boys back in Singapore. There they call them Bapok or Pondan. But you cant say that to their face, unless you wanna get a Mike Tyson knockout punch...The Chinese ones are the hottest cos they naturally dont have facial hair...thats what my friend told me! There is a Food Center at Changi Point close to the airport where a lot of them hang out. When regular guys are doing their National Service in the military they are very horny and stressed all right...and sometimes some release is required...These Bapoks come in very "handy" at that time...I remember we did.....ah no...we only heard that a groop of 5 Indian guys went there one night after their Basic Military Training and hired 5 of those Bapoks to give them all blow jobs. They give the best blow jobs cos they know how its supposed to be done and they have a lot of practice - practice makes perfect -...ahm thats what the 5 guys said...So they stood in the back of some bushes in a line next to each other and pulled their pants down and the Bapoks started doing their thing with their mouths. The guys said that it was the best blow job they ever had in their life....i think it was the first blow job they ever had...it was really good...they said...

One of the 5 guys didnt know that all five girls were actually guys...imagine that!!

ival said...

I guess a disclaimer is required...

*The above is entirely fictional. The people do not exist but the places do. LOL.

Indo Dreamin' said...

We need the disclaimers. Poor Gonzo has been getting a bad rap.