Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Am I A Whore?

Last night was pretty heavy for a Tuesday. And this whole week is gonna be pretty festive so I hope my body holds out. As for my mind, that gave way a long time ago. The question above is asked figuratively. Personally I know I am a whore so please DO NOT take any cheap shots at me. All I can do to comfort my self is bare in mind that Gonzo is more of a whore than I am. I surround my self with beasts just so I can feel like a man.

I got this picture from Kenny’s blog. This is a very polite way to deal with a problem that many bars encounter. This picture was taken in Shanghai I believe. I know for a fact that if I walked into a bar that had this sign, the first thing I would do is walk up to the security guard and ask “Am I a whore?” And just how friendly are those guards?

Amit, you need to take a sign like this and put it out side Makumba. The ashiaoo will shwip you well well.

No comments: