Thursday, July 28, 2005

Fly

Does my staff notice that I am wearing the same shirt I wore yesterday? I have not made it home as yet and I have to drive to some god forsaken factory today. Last night WE WON!!! That is the good news but personally I played like shit. I got to my office at 7am today and shocked the fuck out of everybody as they walked in.

Tonight Steven is playing at Cilandak Town Square. I plan to get a few hours sleep and make it there by 10pm. We played bowling last week and here are some pictures from that. As you can see, we had fun fucking with the names.

I did some silly birthday thing and here are the results. I think they are pretty accurate. Strange…
~~~~~~~
Your birth on the 11th day of the month makes you something of a dreamer and an idealist. You work well with people because you know how to use persuasion rather than force. There is a strong spiritual side to your nature, and you may have intuitive qualities inherent in your make up, too. You are very aware and sensitive, though often temperamental. Although you have a good mind and you are very analytical, you may not be comfortable in the business world. You are definitely creative and this influence tends to make you more of a dreamer than a doer.

No comments: