Monday, October 17, 2005

I’m Gone

I have been alcohol free for more than one week now, 9 days to be exact. I am pretty damn impressed with myself. I am feeling healthy and ready to take on the world. Tonight I am flying out to Ghana. The flight will knock me about 20 something hours. I am so not looking forward to that. I should be there for about 2 weeks. My posts may not be regular, depending on the workload but I do hope to put up a lot of interesting stuff about the country.

After all Ghana is home for me. I am looking forward to spending the weekends at the beach and eating all the local food that I have missed so much. I will be meeting some old friends as well. Most of the time I should be pretty busy with this project I am working on but that is definitely a good thing. Accra breeds alcoholics. But I cant wait to sip on that chilled Star Beer. See you soon Amit.

3 comments:

mogs said...

I'm envying you right now....not you being on the plane for 2 and half days...but getting to Ghana and chopping fufu with light soup.....have fun over there man...make sure to kick Amit's ass small....and you guys should try and make some day trips outta town....

Anonymous said...

shissts!!!! I wanna come too. Make sure you take lots of pics and post them up for us to see, especially of the good old nostalgic places, foods and peoples... you know the ones!

Enjoy your trip Avi, and nice one going alcohol free for 9 days, yr def someone who can do anything he wants if he puts his mind to it.

AmitD said...

See you soon dawg... let the good times roll.