Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year 2006!!!

I have not even looked at or even turned on a computer since I left to Bali 2 weeks ago. I have had an awesome time and I have also taken loads of pics of numerous places to put up on the blog. After all Indo Dreamin’ is about travels, thoughts, and experiences so I needed some time to get away and gather some. I have been to some strange places and met some strange people, and I have even had some pretty mind bending experiences this holiday which I can’t wait to write about. But for now I just want to put something up quick so I can go read all my usual blog’s which I have missed out on.

This is how I spent my New Years Day. We took a boat out on the water to see some fish and turtles with the kids. On the way back in we came along this sand bank just off the coast of Nusa Dua in Bali. The water around it was an emerald green and so clear you could see straight through it. Swimming up to the sand bank felt like walking on to some private island. I can’t describe how serene it is just sitting on this little piece of earth tight in the middle of the ocean. That was definitely a great way to start the New Year.



So for those of you who still check in to see if I was coming back, Happy New Year!!! Let’s keep it clean and stay out of trouble. I had enough friends get married last year dammit!

No comments: