Monday, May 29, 2006

Long Weekend

I have been on holiday since Wednesday. That was a 4 day weekend for me and my body and mind has been seriously abused during that time. Right now I am looking forward to a full week of work and catching up with some sleep. I do not believe that I have slept before 6am for the last 4 days. I went to a few cool parties, attended the award ceremony for the JPL, and I even tried a new drug. It was bogus through. I am having some problems with my new digital camera. Well it’s not mine but borrowed from Inny. Anyways, I’ll throw up some posts tomorrow when I download some pictures from it. Right now my head feels like its going to fall off my shoulders. Russians drink way too much fucking vodka. I keep loosing my caps when I go out drinking. That’s 3 caps in the last week. Too much work to catch up with today. The news is depressing. I got some new books and comics to escape. Three people I am thinking of and missing today. Hello...


No comments: