Thursday, April 19, 2007

Overflow

I am burried here in China at the moment. I was at the fair yesterday. You could not imagine how many people are here. This is a video clip you MUST check out of the McDonalds at the Canton Fair. There are at least 100 different nationalities in there and they are serving over a thousand people at least. I cant even begin to calculate how many burgers they sell in one day. This was not even peak lunch hour. It is like this from about 11am to 3pm. The waitresses use some computerized WIFI ordering system that is mindblowingly proficient. We arrived there and got our food within 7 minutes. But they did fuck up the order a bit and forget my fries. This is just one of the things that amazes me in China. I have not been able to blog recently because of the work load but I will be back soon enough. Throw a brother some love people!!

No comments: