Tuesday, July 18, 2006

On the Road Again

Well, I am now in China. Again. I woke up at 5 this morning to catch a flight and I got here a few hours ago. It is good to be back and feel the energy of Guangzhou again. I am planning to stay for at least a month this time. I forgot to copy all the wedding pictures off my desktop so I can’t post any more. There were great shots from every occasion that exhibited great colors and tradition. I will try and get my pictures sent over from JKT to finish the wedding set. There are some awesome pictures from the Mhendi and Bharat. I guess I will have to find new stuff in this city to entertain us for now. I can’t view any blogspot sites (including mine) from here until I learn how to alter my IP. But I still receive comments so drop in a line once in a while so I know there are readers out there. I will be traveling to the north of China next week which will be a first for me so there is some good traveling to look forward to as well. I got to get some work done right now and then it is off to Paddies to catch up with some friends I made the last time.


No comments: