Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Indo Dreamin'

Some last minute shit came up and I find myself back in Indonesia. It was getting way too cold in GZ and it feels amazing to be back in the tropics, not to mention HOME. I should be here for about 2 weeks and right on top of my to-do list is spending some time with my nephews. Everyone is out of town including my sister so it’s just me and the boys. It is going to be a wild week in Avi’s mansion. I can’t stay on till Christmas so I am going to make the most of the time I have with them now. I am planning on backing cup cakes, overdosing on candy, and staying up late watching Dora the Explorer. We are bringin down the house!

Apart from that I am looking forward to driving. Fuck dealing with day time traffic, I am talking about midnight runs around the city on the Jalan Tol. Gotta run…

No comments: