Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Science Fair III - Presentation

Last week I put together 2 science fair projects for my nephews, the drinking plants and the electro-magnet. Unfortunately I ran off to Bali before building a cool display for the plants but I managed to get back in time to help Aaryan with his presentation. I did not go all out and build a construction yard with a tipper truck like I had originally planned. In fact it is really hard to translate the ideas I have in my head into reality. They end up looking like the work of a 3 year old and by boys are almost 5. Five days of hardcore nonsense in Bali also left me feeling a bit slow and stupid. We worked on this together sticking down the equipment so I could show him how it can be removed and assembled. We also went through all the little points to ponder. But at the end of the day I really do not know what he did or said at school.


No comments: