Friday, April 13, 2007

Mahalo

I just turned 30 on April 11th and I had the most awesome day. It started off slow but I got the most amazing gift ever from my sis. She made a DVD with clips from my life and messages from my friends and family. It was so amazing I actually cried. It was a seriously emotional moment. Then that night my cuz Radz hooked up little get together at Union for me that turned into quite a session. I am still a bit hazy right now. Thank you all for the messages for those who were not here and those who were for being there on Wednesday night. I have never felt so much love. I really can’t thank you guys enough. As far as being 30 goes, I feel 21. Age is just another number so expect some more crazy adventures in the year to come. As for now, I am still recovering. Aloha.





No comments: