Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Flash Elements TD

I would love to say that the reason my posts have been irregular lately is because I have been really busy working. But the truth of the matter is that I am addicted. I beat cocaine, ecstasy, ice, and even ganja (when I want to), but this game I came across online has just kicked my ass. I swear and I am ashamed to admit that I have done hardly any work today because of this. If you have been sucked into games like ‘Starcraft’ or ‘Warcraft’ in the past, stay away from this simple game. It is not nearly as complex as the above mentioned games, but it will suck you in to its web and have you running after scores and chasing levels that do not lead anywhere and do not even mean a thing. If you know what is good for you, DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!!!


No comments: