Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More Wastage

Did you ever sit in class and watch some kid spinning their pen between their fingers? In my case it was always some Chinese or Korean kid that effortlessly turned his plastic pen into a graceful gymnast while he/she flipped through their higher algebra book. While I watched on silently trying my best to achieve the same results with my BIC pen while I should have been studying my basic mathematics. And the sad part about his is that it is 100% true! I suck at maths and I still cant do any tricks with my pen. But who cares, right? I mean it is not as if they can make a living spinning a fucking pen between their digits. I mean skaters and surfers get pussy, not dudes who play with pens. I could console myself with the prospect that these punks would spend the better part of their lives studying quantum physics then developing some big ass bomb for the greater good of man while I worked my way on to MTV by being a Jackass. Wrong!!! Check out Super Handz. This shit is really off the hook.




Dont even ask how I found this game. I know it is just wrong but I was obsessed with getting into this chicks pants. I hope I am not turning onto a necrophiliac or anything. The aim of the game is to get as far as you can with the woman without actually waking her up. But its not like a date rape thing or anything. She is your ligitimate girlfriend but she got a bit of a head ache i think. I got pretty far and this game is super X rated. So if you got socio-conscious issues don't even go there. Good luck.

No comments: