Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Antarctica Beer – Sau Paulo

After something like 36 hours of flying and we have finally arrived in Sau Paulo Brazil! We should have taken off right away to Salvador in the north where we are meeting some friends but there are NO flights available. It is crazy out here. All the flights to Bahia were full. So we spent the night at this dive hotel near the airport and are heading out in another hour. It was so awesome to sleep in a bed. So I had my first taste of Brazilian Beer last night, Antarctica Cerveja Original. It is only the tip of the iceberg as far the drinks I am looking forward to trying here, but as far as beers go, it was not bad. It did have a unique flavor, and I do not know if it was because of the long flight and the amount I had already consumed on the plane, but that one bottle gave me a slight buzz.

No comments: