Monday, October 08, 2007

I am off to Brazil tonight. This has been a long trip in the planning and it is going to be off the hook. I got all the hardware lined up to take some awesome pictures while I am there and shoot some wikid film too. We will be visiting Salvador and Rio for a total of about 16 days. We just went to the German Embassy this morning to get my yellow fever vaccination.


The cast of characters on this trip is off the hook. And I am grateful for that because taking a 34 hour flight together I am going to be in need of some serious entertainment. There are 7 of us taking this tour together and it is going to be a blast to chronicle.



So I am going to try and update when possible but seriously, it is just not going to be a priority for the next 3 weeks. But I am looking forward to loads of travel posts when I get back. I am going to be staying in some amazing places and eating splendid food. Be safe, enjoy your Lebaran vacations, and dream sweet dreams for me. Aloha.


No comments: