Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sand Fantasy

How fucking awesome is this!!! I can’t believe this has been around for years and I have never even seen it. Ilana Yahav, whose name I cant even spell, is responsible for these awesome works of art. Set to the sound of soothing classical music she uses a light box and a whole lot of sand to create the mind blowing works of art. If this does not make you step back and say GADDAMN I don’t know what will. Please let these suckers download all the way before you start to watch them. It is seriously worth the wait.









Here is a little clip behind the scenes of Sand Fantasy. I would love to see a live performance of this or better yet, have Ilana Yahav over at my house with the sandbox and video projector for about 8 hours while I drop some acid and hallucinate. Yes, that sounds like an awesome plan.



No comments: