Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Got Lost

Macau was fucking awesome. I had my ass handed to me by the dealers at the Wynn so my gambling experience lasted all of 37 minutes. But apart from that the food was off the hook, the activities fell right into place, and I got to spend some quality time with my mates. I got back to the GZ late Sunday night and had to boot off rediculously early to the airport to catch a flight for Northern China. The last 3 days have been a mission to say the least. After speding 3 days in an extravagant room at the Wynn, I was thrust into the most unwelcoming surroundings right upon my arrival. But it is these ironic circumstances that keep my life interesting. I got loads of pictures to post and some pretty warped thoughts I need to get down on paper soon. But I still have a few more insane days ahead of me till I can do some quality blogging. Work hard, play harder! I think my flight is about to board now. Aloha.

*I suck even worse without spellcheck!

No comments: