Saturday, June 21, 2008

Clubbing in Macau - Club MP3 and MP4

With so much going on lately I can not even keep up with blogging about all the awesome places I have been visiting. I have thrown up a few posts about the trip to Macau but I got to share these pictures from our nights out clubbing. In my opinion the scene in Macau is still too fixated on Karaoke and Massage joints, apart from gambling of course. But as we found out, there are a few awesome clubs that are still worth visiting. You can kick off a few pregame drinks at the MP3 bar and then take them up on their offer for free transport to their night club MP4 for the after party. The owners are awesome and the crowd even better. Loads of folks just hanging around having a good time. You guys rock!



























No comments: