Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Why Work?

4 Square

This game is pretty silly. You just got to click a square then it becomes 4 quares. And you can go on and on. I dont know I i find it so damn addictive. I just want to see how many squares I can actually end up with on my screen.


My Mini City

So I went in and created a mini city. I dont know what is going to happen yet but I got to0 get people to visit the city so the population grows. Right now I just got a small ass house in the middle of nowhere. So click here every day and eventually I might have a huge city. Or create a city of your own. Again, I don't know what this will achieve but when most as why, I ask why not!


Draw a House

This is kind of fun. You draw a simple house following 6 easy steps then you answer a few questions about your house and you get a personality analysis. Take your time and draw a nice house based on the steps provided. These are the results I got based on my drawing.

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.


No comments: