Thursday, September 18, 2008

Name that Toon...

I came across this picture a while ago on some other website, though I cant remember which. I am going to see if I can name every toon from top right to left just from the image of its outline. I reckon I can get them all.... Well it turns out after having just now attempted all 34 silhouettes that I might have missed 5. Think you can do better?

(scroll down for answers)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1. Mickey
2. Daffy
3. Fred Flinstone
4. Ren and Stimpy
5. Bart
6. Sponge Bob
7. Felix the Cat
8. Road Runner
9. Marge Simpson
10. Yogi Bear
11. Stuart (Stewie)
12. Popeye
13. The crab dude from Sponge Bob
14. Charles Brown
15. Bugs
16. Wilma
17. Mighty Mouse
18. The Moose Guy...
19. Odie
20. Goofie
21. The Octopus guy from Sponge Bob. I think he is called Sid the Squid.
22. Dexter
23. Snoopy
24. Mojo Jojo
25. Olive Oil
26. Pink Panther
27. Betty Boop
28. That Bitch from the Rug Rats I think...
29. Casper the Friendly Ghost
30. I have no idea!!??
31. Tasmanian Devil
32. I want to say Calvin but I think he is some other fool.
33. Pinky and The Brain
34. Daisy Duck

No comments: