Friday, October 24, 2008

On the Front Line

‘I took a little walk on to the front lines’… Every so often I have to take a walk into the thick of things. Confront the world we live in and look myself into the eyes again. We are a part of everything or else we would be a part of nothing. Its good to be home. ‘He said Don your looking peckish, like ya need a spliff, I said yes papa dread, you know what ya talkin’ about’.

Posts have been few are between these days. I don't know if it is because I am too busy with work or if I am just so damn uninspired. Its kind of ridiculous because in the last week I visited Beijing for the first time and I did not even take a camera with me. I was working most of the time but on the way to the airport the morning I was leaving, I managed to swing the taxi my Tienanmen Square. I just saw it all out the window, it was no big deal. Too may people really. But I would like to go back.

Things on the front line are bad. You got to be living in a box to not know that giants are bleeding. There are bullets flying in all directions and no one knows who the enemy is. An Indian man in America shot his wife, two kids, and his mother... All because he lost his money. We are living in a fucking bubble that about to go POP. Put down your books and pick up a gun, we're gonna have a whole lot of fun!

Don Carlos – Front Line

No comments: