Friday, November 28, 2008

Live Bloging...


When you are out on a business trip it helps when you don’t have to approach everyday like a normal day in the office. It’s a constant dedication the cause. I wonder what the world’s security agents are up right now. I am also wondering if an article I wrote for a friend of a friend who stitched together a magazine in Guangzhou was ever published. I never grew up in India. I have been in every one of the places that was bombed. Mobs are forming behind a reporter. I think they were all struggling to get on TV behind a reporter to get heard on TV. Then they all went fucking crazy. I think the lady handled it really well. I was scared for her especially when the flood lights went out and she got engulfed in this mob of men. These look like the type of guys from the all male carrige who pinched my cousins asswhen in there cause he takes care of himself. Turns out the lights were making people want to get on TV.......

........

BBC is covering what is going on outside india. Indians in England are pissed. Apart from the masses who are looking for a spot on Oprah, there are some pretty pissed off people in India too....

Brother Ro is in Mumbai. Just called him. He was not too thrilled that I woke him up at this time. I guess he has had enough of the whole thing. So in Afghanistan fighting has erruped. This could be some kiind of Taliban retaliation. But why Mumbai? Because it is the closest international metropolis where westerners converge. This is not an attack on on Indians but rather a defilment of the international community as a whole. Mumbai is just the platform.  Food... 

No food yet. Is this some sort of apocalypse? Thailand is also crumbling. 'A wealthy British businessman is dead". Cricket has probably been cancelled. A friend told me that. 

I ate. And burned. Ghanaian tsitsinga is awesome. And then pistatio and chocolate icecream from Frankies. It was a fruitful venture into the unknown. 


No comments: