Monday, June 26, 2006

Where’s Waldo?

Life has gotten pretty hectic. Apart from the heavy work load, there has been some very excessive partying going on as well. I ended up back in Bali this weekend. It was work related but I made the most of it. I was actually supposed to come back on Saturday but I got side tracked by a reggae concert. More about that later. Ghana kicked USA’s ass in The World Cup. That means we move on to the next round and play against Brazil. Though slim, there still is a chance. I got some great pics of people celebrating in Accra that I hope to throw up later today. I am heading off to Mumbai on Sunday and my work is all up in the air. There is so much stuff I want to post right now but I just do not have the time. I got to run out and get my visa done now. I hate going to embassies, the prats who work there act so ‘holier than thou’.

No comments: