Monday, January 14, 2008

Dragon Orb Tattoo - Part II

Now that’s what I am talking about! I have friends who have talked about getting a tattoo for years and even have the design they want in mind but for some reason just have not gotten off their asses to get inked. What the fuck are you waiting for? If you are contemplating weather you want to be scarred or not, then you are better off not getting a tattoo. And if it is the design you are waiting on, then get it sorted mate!!! Massive props going out to my girl Vina who just finished coloring in her Dragon Orb Tattoo. It looks awesome and I am sure that son of a bitch hurt like hell going on. But what does not kill you will only make you stronger. Damn, looking at this I just can’t wait to start on my next project. I actually found a place here in Guangzhou that looks pretty cool so I might get something small done this weekend.



I have a small tattoo on my forearm; actually it is just a couple of lines I had put in. Really simple but one of my favorites. I made up my mind a long time ago that I would not tattoo below my elbow. But this tat is very subtle and does not draw attention. But now as tattoos have become more acceptable in the workplace I am considering a piece that will cover my elbow. This will eventually be part of a full arm sleeve that I want to build up with a collection of tattoos I collect over the years. I’ll leave my right arm for a massive design from a single artist. All these crazy plans! Anyways, here is another picture Vina sent of a chick that was getting work on her forearm when she went to Black Jack Tattoo. I love the graffiti style and the way the color pops. Thanks for the pictures V, much love.


No comments: