Saturday, June 28, 2008

Making a Stencil

So this is my next mission, and I have no idea how to get there. Check out this video of this guy making a stencil. I think with some practice and the right photograph I could get the digital image sorted out. But once a blade comes into the picture I get a bit weary. I have a really bad track record with sharp objects. The other night I even managed to cut my self pretty bad while shaving... On the back of my thumb! I was trying to remove some safety mechanism from in between the blades and something went wrong. I went pretty deep cause it bled for a few hours. The consistant alcohol intake surely did not help with that. And it looks like I am going to have to do a whole lot of cutting. That means no booze while I am on the job. Its a tall order but I think I am up to the challenge. So as long as I can stay in GZ on the weekends, this is the plan. So if I do not surface for a few days then please come over to my place and make sure i have not sliced my fingers off and bled to death. But seriously, how awesome is that end result.


No comments: