Monday, July 16, 2007

Photo Shop Brushes – Legends Series 1

I put up my first attempt at custom brushes up for Photoshop last week. The Pop Brushes were really just me figuring out how to make brushes so I did not have a solid theme or idea I was running with. This is my second attempt and I chose to go with rock legends. This collection of Photoshop brushes includes images of Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Sid Vicious, Aliester Crowley, Elvis, Bob Marley, plus some decorative stuff that can be used for back grounds like band logos, vinyl records, and the Led Zeppelin signs. This set was really fun for me to make because these are icons I love and brushes I can use when I am playing. I even managed to set up an account on Deviant Art where I am sharing the brushes with other users. A few people have downloaded them and some have even written back about how much they like the Legends 1 set of brushes. Props are always good. I am curious to see how people use them. I have some cool ideas to make some more brushes for borders and back grounds. Also I want to make some typically Chinese sets using pictures I have taken myself. Click here or on the picture below to download Legends 1 Photoshop Brushes.

No comments: